YOUR KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL MOVE
If you’re like most homeowners, your home is one of your biggest assets and just as importantly, a place to make memories. As your real estate agent, I offer you my attuned listening skills and passion for helping people in addition to my comprehensive understanding of residential markets. As my valued client, you can be assured of only the highest level of professional service.
A lifelong learner, I stay at the forefront of marketing technology, interior design and home construction trends along with continually honing my contract negotiation skills on your behalf. I apply all of my marketing and real estate knowledge to ensure that your interests are properly represented throughout the entire relocation process.
Should you be selling your home or looking for a new one, I offer my personal and professional approach and promise to be a strong advocate for you all the way through a successful move.
Following a professional career in medical software sales and marketing, I held my real estate license in Phoenix, AZ in the early 2000s. After several corporate relocations, my husband, two sons and I settled in southern NH. I love its proximity to Boston, the beautiful Lakes Region, the White Mountains, and the Seacoast. When not working, you will likely find me volunteering in the community, gardening, at the gym, walking my dog, cheering my sons at running & skiing events, or just spending time with my family and friends.
My accomplishments include:
- Licensed in NH & MA
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified BHHS Luxury Collection Specialist
- Certified Real Estate Staging Advocate
- 2018 & 2019 BHHS Verani Realty Leading Edge Society
- 2017 BHHS Verani Realty Honor Society & Achiever of the Year
- E-Certified (On-line Marketing)
- Previously licensed to sell real estate in AZ
- Over 15 years corporate experience in the areas of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support
- Graduate of Boston College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics.
- I served on the school board of the Windham Cooperative Kindergarten for several years through the build and move to their newest location.
- I continue to volunteer in the schools in various capacities, most currently as a Parent Liaison to the boosters, as well as fundraising efforts for the Windham High School Music program.
- Greater Derry Londonderry Chamber of Commerce Member
- BNI Winning Connections - Current Member and past Vice President 2018-19
- Fieldstone Woods Association Homeowners Association - Secretary 2017 - Present
- National Association of Realtors
- NH Association of Realtors
- Granite State South Board of Realtors
Please contact me. I would be honored to assist you.